Sunday, February 11, 2007

ItStartsWithOne..

Well, life is getting too messed up and I keep failing in keeping up with time. Have not tried anything new for a long time. Shall we?
I have lost the other chap with whom I used to talk the most, rather think most. These days are not as good as I hoped them to be..
And I have not been in touch with the one, the closest one, I can not say he keeps showing up these days. May be I was not watching.
And Pesu have probably been hybernating... Idiot. Gotta wake him up.
And here, I am going to take a diversion........ I am going to 'U turn' my state of mind...
Here, it starts...n, n-1,n-2...... 0. That was technically a countdown, stupid; )Pesu will not understand. He is not that techie... Better than that - he do dont take him to be more techie than he really is..)
Well the wheels gaonna roll now. That makes me think of the definition of love I recently suffered. Kinda stuff on which the world (not sure- might have been the universe or the life or something else that the author had no idea about) runs. I am still taking medicine and concentrated hydrochloric acid to digest it..
Well I will try to do more of this 'hard thinking' for sure. I kinda like it. May be I can keep these as my digital diary. I do not want others to see my diary but of course I dont mind anyone reading my notes....

No comments: