Thursday, February 15, 2007

When emptyness fills in...

wow..
again i am here, wondering why i came here.
well......
Separations...
Close friends are moving away.
Closer ones are already so far.
But its all for good. They are going to be happy. Me too...
And the life will go on.
Sometimes i wonder how could i get attached so much to anything around me so fast.
Well, and life goes on...

They were not there yesterday.
They wont be there everyday.
Sometimes the roads cross, you never know,
And then we walk together till time won't allow.

Its so sad that the time dies out
Even before you ever make out
that the times that you loved are all long gone
And emptiness fills your soul, all out and in.

I have no doubt that the times will come back
with the promise of unseen pathways to cross
There I will find more faces with smiles
new ones, old faces, many roads to pass.

A few of them smooth, a few of them rough
a few of them full of flowers and light
Ones you are through its all so gone
but of course the memories, they are always mine

Sometimes it hurts when i can not keep up
with the speed of life, when I am left all alone
It hurts much more when the slowness evades
and takes me too slowly to a junction i know

I been through this many times, that i know
i will be through this again, yes I know
but still tears flows down, i just cant keep them in
they wash away most of dust from the past.

Waiting for me are more ever winding roads
they keep crossing, some just passes by,
And at the end of my journey i wish
I'll be alone, without tears, clean of dust.

No comments: